Jobs at HolidayHomes.ca
We are hiring at this time for these positions.
– Contacting potential customers as vacation property owners and landlord in person or by phone.
– Making cold calls throughout Canada, US and worldwide and sell customers website listings on holidayhomes.ca.
– The successful candidate will be responsible for generating sales for new prospects throughout the US, Canada and Worldwide.
– Contact key people via phones, e-mail, and offer them our promotion packages.
– This is a commission pay only position.
• 1+ years of inside sales experience (B2B sales required)
• Proven success in lead generation and lead qualification
• Knowledge of E-mail broadcasting
• Proven track record of successful telephone and in-person sales
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Solid understanding of Internet technologies
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in classified ad or online advertising sales
• Ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment
HolidayHomes.ca has been online since 1999 and has been designed to provide vacation home owners an online portal to advertise their property. HolidayHomes.ca offers the complete package for all your holiday needs through an easy to use search facility. The online booking has been increasing over the years and we believe that the online booking industry is going to grow steady for years to come. By tailoring this site to a VISITORS and OWNERS needs, you have a complete package for your holiday accommodation needs.
Our goal is to achieve a user friendly membership, along with a professional approach website, among the best in the industry, to ensure our clients get the maximum amount of worldwide exposure and to enable as many bookings as possible for the OWNERS to achieve the best return on their holiday home or investment property at a best possible price.
Send your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.